Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kayjul37
Level 7

Roku LT suddenly won't connect to wireless

Is there anything else than can be done. My internet was suspended. Got it turned back on today. Now one roku has fair connection while the other has poor and will not connect. I even switched out my modem/router. Hooked up a stand alone router did about 5 factory resets through the menu and back button and it will not connect. I even moved the modem/router to the same room next to the router and nothing. Mine is the roku express.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Roku LT suddenly won't connect to wireless

Does your new router have a different password than the original one? Does that password have special characters (#, @, %, etc.)? That could be an issue. In the Roku System menu you can do a network connections reset, which removes all stored network settings, which allows a fresh connection attempt. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos