Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KittenK
Level 7

Roku Express will no longer register WIFI connection

My Roku Express will no longer acknowledge or connect to my WiFi connection even though my signal strength is high/strong and everything else in my house is connecting to it. I have tried resetting the modem/router, resetting the Roku device, manually entering it as a private network, factory resetting the Roku, etc. Nothing is working regarding it. My device is only a few months old and was working fine until yesterday when the signal from my Roku device stopped connecting and hasn't reconnected nor could 'find' my WiFi connection. How can I fix this? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
Cherokeerose86
Level 7

Re: Roku Express will no longer register WIFI connection

I'm having this same issue. It started last night. I've reset my roku and wifi devices. Changed my password. Unplugged roku for 30 seconds.... still nothing. The signal is full bars so I just don't know what's wrong. 

0 Kudos
lornawallace164
Level 7

Re: Roku Express will no longer register WIFI connection

Yep. I've been having the same issue as well. I've checked my wifi router signal strength and it is excellent. All other wifi appliances are linking fine. I have just got Roku to connect by lifting it up and dangling it over the top of the TV! Now connecting (intermittently) but it is registering poor signal strength! I've stood right by the Roku and checked wifi signal strength and it's excellent! Pretty fed up! I've sent an email to Roku Help but not holding my breath!

0 Kudos