Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AbbyS
Level 7

Re: Roku Express+ can't find or connect to any wifi networks

Thanks for your reply, Danny.

The Roku has been working fine with the wireless until last week. Nothing has changed with the wireless. It is also not detecting my iPhone hot spot.

Yes I've tried changing the wireless broadcast channel.

The distance from the router is not an issue as it will not detect the cell phone hot spot that is right next to it.

The serial number is YG004V036846

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AbbyS
Level 7

thanks, Danny

0 Kudos
tmoslehy921
Level 7

Hello I to am having the same issue Serial Number is YHOOH4329734

0 Kudos
AbbyS
Level 7

Hi Danny,

I haven't heard from the support team. Any estimate of when they'll contact me? And how?

Thanks, Abby

0 Kudos
Megatron55
Level 7

Same thing for me. Went without a tv for weeks and finally found a video that worked. Hope this helps

https://youtu.be/ngxYaUubmBM

0 Kudos
AbbyS
Level 7

Thanks, @Megatron55, but I'm using (not using right now) an Express+, not a TV. I appreciate you trying to help!

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@AbbyS, it doesn't matter if it's a TV or not; you can still try those things.  I'd honestly be surprised if any of them work if you've already tried simply restarting, but who knows?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
slc1
Level 7

I'm having the same problem described here with 3 different Roku devices. All other devices in the house (laptops, phones, Roku Soundbar) all connect just fine. I've tried restarting, disconnecting & reconnecting, moving the devices closer to the router, all the things described here. Nothing worked. When I go to settings-network-about, they all say status=connected, signal strength=good, wireless channel=11, internet download speed=poor as of 3/26 or 3/27.

My device serial numbers are:

6325A1290608

YU00HV373373

YG00EY556696

Any help would be much appreciated.

Carmencolon74
Level 7

Same here both Roku express are down for over a week. Won’t connect to wifi. I’ve done everything they say to do and nothing. Had to cancel my monthly subscription of AMC+ because of this. Very frustrating I wish there was a customer service number for Roku. They should refund me for half the month of the subscription and maybe help reboot these little guys up back to being functional. 

0 Kudos