Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku Express and Streaming Stick Suddenly Stopped Connecting to Wifi

We have 4 Roku devices total in our house, and 3 of them completely stopped connecting to our Wifi today (no issues with any of them yesterday). Both of our Roku Express devices and our Roku Streaming Stick will no longer connect, but our Roku 3 still connects just fine.  All of our other devices in the house also connect without any issues.  I've tried restarting my Roku devices multiple times.  I even tried to reset one of them to the factory settings, but it still will not connect.  Our Wifi still shows up as a strong signal in the list of networks.  We stream all of our video services, so this has been very frustrating.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Roku Express and Streaming Stick Suddenly Stopped Connecting to Wifi

Try unplugging the modem and router. 

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku Express and Streaming Stick Suddenly Stopped Connecting to Wifi

I’m having the same issues. I have done everything recommended to others but still no signal. Is Roku doing away with the older sticks so we have to purchase a new one? Is Roku no longer supporting the older sticks? Please provide some info as to why it suddenly stopped working. Thanks

0 Kudos