Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khuk55
Level 7

Roku Express (3900x) no wifi connection to Virgin HUB4

Hi   Recently had a HUB4 installed from Virgin (uses wave 2 802.11ac WiFi standard, including 3×3 MIMO on the 2.4GHz band and 4×4 MIMO on the 5GHz frequency) now my Roku Express 3900x (which uses connectivity IEEE 802.11b/g/n) will not connect over wifi  to the HUB4.

No ethernet connection option on my Roku and tried disabling the pings on the Roku also with no result.

Would there be a firmware update on the Roku Express to resolve this wifi issue ? or option to get Virgin to tweek config in the HUB4 somehow ? or do i blitz the HUB4 and ask Virgin to downgrade me back to their HUB3 where the wifi with the Roku seemed to work.

Any advice on possible steps to solve welcome

0 Kudos
1 Reply
tshuk1
Level 7

Re: Roku Express (3900x) no wifi connection to Virgin HUB4

As i am the submitter of issue - and having sent an email to Roku support, they suspect there was a fault with the Roku express, so I have posted it back to them as they have offered a free replacement which I hope will resolve the issue

0 Kudos