Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ClPost
Level 8

Roku 3700x Recently Stopped connecting to Wifi - Wifi good - roku bad

Recently (last month or so), I haven't been able to get online with my Roku 3700x despite no change in wifi access or setup.

From my understanding the Roku needs a software update so that it continue to access the internet via wifi. (there is no ethernet port on this model.)

I don't know how to update it given that it won't connect to my wifi with the correct password and settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku 3700x Recently Stopped connecting to Wifi - Wifi good - roku bad

@ClPost 

Thanks for the inquiry.

We would recommend rebooting your router and device, as well as checking out some wireless troubleshooting steps on our Support page here: Tips for improving the wireless connection to your Roku streaming device

If your issue is still unresolved, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos