Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
apkfeatures
Level 7

Problem with the wifi acceptor

Jump to solution

I bought a brand new ROKU wifi receiver and before that, I was using the wired connection through my different rooms in my house. The speed through the wired net was great but the internet speed has suffered.  I need to download some trusted apk from the internet and thought found a  trusted site. The links are fast and the website UI is great but some of the devices don't connect with the Roku wifi receiver but working fine with the LAN connection. I hired checked for the updated version of the drivers and my all device drivers are installed. I need to work non-stop for several hours to fix my different online tasks. I need to know that is it my device glitch or I need to buy a new wifi adaptor to fix the internet issue

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Problem with the wifi acceptor

Jump to solution

Not certain exactly what you're asking. Roku does not make WiFi receivers. They do offer media players that can connect via WiFi. There are no device drivers that the user must update. It sounds like you're referring to something other than a Roku player, but I'm not certain what you need. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Problem with the wifi acceptor

Jump to solution

Not certain exactly what you're asking. Roku does not make WiFi receivers. They do offer media players that can connect via WiFi. There are no device drivers that the user must update. It sounds like you're referring to something other than a Roku player, but I'm not certain what you need. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos