Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Premiere no longer detects the network

Some time yesterday, my Roku Premiere stopped being able to connect to my wireless network. The device had been rebooted, along with my modem and router. I’ve reset the network settings on the device, and changed the broadcast channel on the router. I set my phone as a wireless hotspot, and the Roku DID see that as an available network. The Roku is the ONLY device that can’t detect the regular wireless network. The only thing I have not done yet is to reset the Roku to factory defaults. Is that likely to make a difference, and if not, do I have any option left other than replacing the device?

Roku model is 3920X

Software is 9.3.0 build 4170-91

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Premiere no longer detects the network

If you've recently been updated to Roku firmware 9.3 and you have a LinkSys router, see if this post helps:
https://community.roku.com/t5/Network-Wireless-Wired-Connections/Roku-Express-won-t-connect-to-netwo...
  • Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos