Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thoroc
Level 8

Re: Please fix this No Internet issue!!

@thants So we are in the same situation (the model for the Roku is a 3810EU). The weird thing is the device seems to have kept some ip config when looking at the "secret menu" (the silly button combo accessible menu).

I have set the channel to auto (from 13 to 1 now) and kept the band frequency Width to 20Mhz as advised in another thread, to no avail.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

I don't know if the EU model is different, but here in the U.S. we can only use channels 1 to 11.  I wouldn't be surprised if the EU models are the same.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
thants
Level 8

Switching the network to g-only did not fix the issue for me. This is pretty infuriating.

angrfly
Level 8

I switched to Google Nest after  3 weeks back to my internet not working with ROKU. Why won't  ROKU fix this? Maybe they can't????

0 Kudos
Mattwratt
Level 7

My hotspot won't hook to my roku

0 Kudos
Hannahallan
Level 8

am going mad here - my wifi is really strong and never had an issue now no internet on Roku - am in the uk - any help as cannot cope with getting another system and starting again - would not be roku I can assure you.