Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Password DIRECT-roku -387-4ad6f0

Jump to solution

When connecting my wifi is asking me for the password for my Roku ultra which I dont know , please help me because somehow when connecting my jbl flex sport wireless earphones. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Password DIRECT-roku -387-4ad6f0

Jump to solution

That is not network you can get internet from, its just you ultra communicating with roku remote.  I seven of those show up when checking for internet networks., because I have roku  all over the house.

Your ultra connects to your tv via hdmi, the ultra needs internet to work, either be direct connection using Ethernet or by wifi, in which you use your routers network name and passcode, which you should know, you won't get it from the ultra.

Edmund

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

That is not network you can get internet from, its just you ultra communicating with roku remote.  I seven of those show up when checking for internet networks., because I have roku  all over the house.

Your ultra connects to your tv via hdmi, the ultra needs internet to work, either be direct connection using Ethernet or by wifi, in which you use your routers network name and passcode, which you should know, you won't get it from the ultra.

Edmund

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Than you con answering

I am connected to my router with my samsung s9 with the roku app, and the connection sometimes is intermittent or chopy  is comes and goes. These is in my room and a few feets from my router. Could it be the router? because when I am walking the connection between myphone and the headphones( JBL flex sport ) is ok. I just can used my headphone any more to watch my Roku which is my life am retired And I spent over 10 hours a day on my tv. By the way I have a netgear 2g -5g and my phone a galaxy s9 is connected to the  5g connection  router.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Password DIRECT-roku -278-7269ea

Jump to solution

direct- roku-278-7269ea                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            and                                                                                                                                                                           (password:15438155

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Ayuda Password DIRECT-roku -387-4ad6f0

Jump to solution

NO tengo control y me pide Pair Remote.

Quiero conectar directo a Roku para controlar config de red con el Control APK del Celular.

Lo Puedo Hacer?

@mamisongo wrote:

When connecting my wifi is asking me for the password for my Roku ultra which I dont know , please help me because somehow when connecting my jbl flex sport wireless earphones. Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Password DIRECT-roku -278-7269ea

Jump to solution

password direct-roku-278-7279ea                                                                                                                          password :15438155

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

password direct-roku-387-4ad6f0

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Password DIRECT-roku-562-9B80BC

Jump to solution

Anyway to get wifi password for this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

No!  It's only for the remote and for maybe for dorm/hotel connect.  Why do you think you need it?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I see...reason I was asking is because I lost the physical remote.  The Roku was set up under a different home wifi network and thus had to be hard reset.

When I started it it up I saw that the Roku stick was providing its own wifi signal so I thought I could use that to pair to my phone and then complete the set up process with the Roku remote app.

0 Kudos