Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Onn Roku 24" TV won't connect to wifi

I purchased an on Roku 24 in TV 2 days ago. Set it up and it worked fine. It's when I turn it off and back on that there's a problem. It will not reconnect to the Wi-Fi. I have reset my Wi-Fi. Nothing. Someone suggested turning off Network ping. Did it. Nothing. The only way it works is if I do a complete factory reset every single time I turn it on. This is crazy! I have tried a series of buttons push on the remote to get to the system settings... Changed them. Still nothing. I have called support a dozen times. Nobody is ever available. I leave a message (as prompted) and they never called me back. I have emailed. Nothing in return. I'm ready to throw this thing like a frisbee out of a second-story window!

Purchased 9/13. 

S/N E0200272H2A029949

Inn Roku TV 24" 720p

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Onn Roku 24" TV won't connect to wifi

I have the 32” version of this TV and am having the same issue. It won’t connect unless I go to the internet setup and go through it. All the info is saved and all I have to do is click through it, but it’s super annoying and frustrating. 

0 Kudos