Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eefmsrg
Reel Rookie

One Roku, Two TVs. Roku email says I can do it, not how.

I have an Express 4K+ on my living room tv. I would like to see streaming links installed on the roku on my bedroom tv. How to do this?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Ello2022
Roku Guru

Re: One Roku, Two TVs. Roku email says I can do it, not how.

Can you elaborate please? If you have 2 Roku devices signed into the same account then both Roku’s will have the same channels

0 Kudos
eefmsrg
Reel Rookie

I worded my description very poorly. Try this:

I own one Roku and it is attached to my living room tv. I also have a tv in my bedroom, no Roku. After reading the Roku ad I received via email, I believe that the Roku can somehow provide streamed TV, movies, etc., to my bedroom TV without having to be disconnected from the LR tv and moved to the bedroom tv. Am I correct? Everything is on the same network. Directions will be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Strega
Roku Guru

I don't know what ad you received, but I would assume it was offering you a 2nd Roku, as that would be the way to do that.  If you think not, can you post that ad?

0 Kudos
OperatorD80
Streaming Star

@eefmsrg  So you want to stream from one Roku to a tv without a Roku? That cannot be done. 

0 Kudos