Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GoodFeather007
Reel Rookie

Re: Not giving time to connect to hitwl Wifi

Yep I figured that i shouldn’t have done a full reset as only over my phone hotspot was I able to activate it and regretted doing it. Though the only highlight was I  was able to get my roku direct connect password for 2 seconds before connecting.  I was able to video record it. Unfortunately I couldn’t get connected to the roku direct either as it wasn’t broadcasting.  So I was left with talking to resort IT service.  I should have called them sooner.  

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Not giving time to connect to hotel WiFi

I had this happen to me on occasion years ago, so it's not something that has recently cropped up. For me, it was an issue with my iPhone or iPad staying connected to the Roku long enough to complete the hotel authentication. My solution was to use my Windows 10 laptop. That has worked every time when I encountered this problem. Is it a Roku or an Apple problem? I have no idea. I can only relate what worked for me.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.