Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zc17
Level 7

No networks found

Hello, I turned on my tv and my roku wasn't connected to the internet. So I went into network settings and tried to connect to the internet Im currently using with my phone. It says there is no networks to connect to. I have restarted the roku my internet and still no luck. Where should I go from here?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No networks found

I've had Rokus that stopped listing my wifi nets before. I haven't a clue what caused it but so far at least the following has always fixed it: I've found that when I've encountered wifi problems with my Rokus I've normally been able to solve them by restarting the router. After the router comes back up, restart the affected Roku (Settings > System > System restart) to start with a clean slate and try to reconnect. This makes no sense to me and I don't understand why it would work, especially since other wifi devices in the house connect well, but it has worked for me.

This has worked for some, not for others.  Keep us posted.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos