Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CorpseThrone21
Level 7

No Signal on ALL HDMI ports

Roku TV 5147X

TCL Model 32S301-W

Software version 9.3.0 build 4194-08

Just recently my Roku suddenly will not load any device I plug into HDMI port 1, 2, and 3. I've tried turning it on and off, unplugging all ports, trying different HDMI cords, cleaning the port, and a factory reset. Nothing is working. It just keeps saying "no signal, is it on?"

The device I'm really trying to get connected is my PS4, but the Roku didn't want to connect that, my Xbox, or my dvd player. It just recently started doing this so I need help on a solution.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Signal on ALL HDMI ports

Have you tried restarting the device?
Settings > System > System restart
(Or for Roku TV: Settings > System > Power > System restart)

These things are just little special purpose computers. Like their big brothers sometimes you just need to clear things out by restarting them.

If a restart doesn't do it, try pulling the power plug to the device for a minute or so then plugging it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
0 Kudos
CorpseThrone21
Level 7

I have done EVERYTHING that has been suggested. I've completely restarted it, factory reset, unplugging it for a minute and putting it back in. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

It's probably time to contact TCL.  They're responsible for the hardware.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Candacellis
Level 7

Did you get this figured out? My sons 6 month old xbox one did this a couple week's ago displaying "No signal is it on?". Did everything: restarted tv, did a reset on tv and xbox one, changed HDMI cords ports and tried different tv.. Assumed the xbox went out so went and bought another this passed Sunday(11-8-20). Set up xbox one s and has worked fine until today. Doing same thing displaying "No signal is it on?". I don't know what to do. I need help. We cant afford another xbox... If anyone has a solution or knows exactly what's causing this or knows who I need to talk to in order to fix this please reply!

0 Kudos