Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinGregory
Level 7

-No Networks Found-

So I literally just opened my Onn Roku 32” Smart TV last night, I set everything up, watched some Hulu, great...

I wake up this morning and it’s like my TV completely went to **bleep**? It’s saying no networks found but my literally connect to the same WiFi on my phone? It’s not showing any of the thousands of WiFi connects near by either? I just moved out of state and I can’t call anyone to come over to help me fix this SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEE

0 Kudos
7 Replies
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: -No Networks Found-

I've found that when I've encountered wifi problems with my Rokus I've normally been able to solve them by restarting the router. After the router comes back up, restart the Roku via Settings > System > System restart (for a Roku TV it's Settings > System > Power > System restart) to start with a clean slate and try to reconnect.

This makes no sense to me and I don't understand why it would work, especially since other wifi devices in the house find the network and connect without issue, but it has worked for me on several occasions.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
bigmac-Billy
Level 7

that is exactly what happened to mine, its been like that for months now. i've tried restarting everything but nothing works😫😫

0 Kudos
GeoMc
Level 7

I'm in the same boat. Restarted everything multiple times, the cable modem, the router and the Roku stick. Still zero networks found by the Roku. Time to replace the Roku I think.....

0 Kudos
nothappyatall2
Level 7

Another victim here of what appears to be a Roku scam. Mine actually lasted just over 2 years so I guess I should consider myself to be lucky? The best part is...no product support. $30 down the drain. Thanks for nothing ruko!!! POS!

@KevinGregory wrote:

So I literally just opened my Onn Roku 32” Smart TV last night, I set everything up, watched some Hulu, great...

I wake up this morning and it’s like my TV completely went to **bleep**? It’s saying no networks found but my literally connect to the same WiFi on my phone? It’s not showing any of the thousands of WiFi connects near by either? I just moved out of state and I can’t call anyone to come over to help me fix this SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MEEEEE

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hello @nothappyatall2

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Could you tell us specifically the issue you're running into and the model of the affected device? It can be located by navigating to Settings > System > About or at the back of the player itself.

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos
mk7_luke
Level 7

Re: -No Networks Found- +1

i’m having the same problem. cant even connect to my phones hotspot 5 feet away.

Roku TV: 7104X

TCL model: 49S403

Serial number: YN00CP896429

Software version: 10.0.0 • build 4209-30

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: -No Networks Found- +1

Hi @mk7_luke

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

Have you tried contacting TCL Support to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

You can contact them here: https://support.tcl.com/us or at 1-877-300-8837.

All the best,
Kariza

0 Kudos