Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My wireless is a Problem it cant find no network!

Hi I need help I been wanna contact you for long time but I decided to post. I've been having issues with my wireless at it so seeing to work an it can not find my network I can't see all my network I try to scan it so many times it all tell me to scan again  I restared and everything but it didn't help me. Can you please please help me is been a year.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: My wireless is a Problem it cant find no network!

Hi @Zaharaarule091

I hope you're doing well.

If you are getting an error code or message, refer to this link for common Roku error codes and their recommended actions: How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi or Ethernet

Furthermore, if the affected device is either a Roku Express or Roku Premiere, please note that they are only compatible with wireless b/g/n networks on the 2.4 GHz spectrum. Ensure that your router is broadcasting a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network for the device to connect to. You can check your device model by navigating to Settings > System > About.

You can also try configuring your router and use wireless channels 1, 6, or 11 which are the preferred channels in North America. Each time you change the wireless channel, you will likely need to apply/save changes before you are prompted to restart the router.

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My wireless is a Problem it cant find no network!

@Zaharaarule091 

If your Roku device can see other networks, but not yours, post back with your Roku model number (Settings/System/About), your router model number, and your ISP (internet service provider).

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos