Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku Premier wont find my network

Last night out of nowhere my Roku lost connection to the wifi. When I tried reconnecting it won't find any networks- not mine or any neighbors. My network is working, both the 5 and 2.4 networks but the device won't find it. I restated the device and now it is treating it like a brand new device so I have no options but scanning for a network.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: My Roku Premier wont find my network

@awenstad 

Thanks for the post.

I have responded to your PM that you sent me. I will continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I am also having the same issue. Seems to have happened post uodate. I have restarted the Roku, restarted my router, and the roku still won’t connect. I have a Roku Premiere (3920 series) .

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

@Scram1017 yes I believe mine happened after the update as well, I was able to get one of them working but my newest one wouldn't connect. It is less than a year old so they are replacing it, per their PMs. They would not say it was due to the update, but I think we all know our issues as of recently are due to that. If its under a year I would reach out to the employee on the thread and he may be able to help you get it replaced as well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku won't connect to any network or neighbors either. What is going on with this I've tried just about everything please help me get it back to we're it needs to be so I can enjoy my birthday present.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have the same problem.  One day it disconnects and can no longer see *ANY* Wi-fi networks.  I tried resetting the network, resetting to factory defaults, and it still can see NO networks, even though anyone with phone sees at least 7 networks nearby, and all other devices work fine.  I assume i need to return for a replacement? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I have a brand new Premier that won't connect to the router that every other device in the house connects with having no issues. I was able to set up the Premier device through my IPhone hotspot, but it still won't connect to my network, making it unusable. I'm taking it back to Best Buy for a different company. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos