Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Loosing internet connection and everything else in the house works still except the roku

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue - Started today to all 4 of my Roku streaming sticks.  Did a reboot of router and sticks.  The sticks connect to my network, but not the internet.  All other household devices have no issues.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Loosing internet connection and everything else in the house works still except the roku

Jump to solution

My new (less than two months) Roku Express, provided as a warranty replacement, is now not connecting to my wireless router. Another Roku, and all other devices, are connecting fine. Have of course tried all of the troubleshooting procedures.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mine has not come back on either 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@bwcoppola @Midstate 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos