Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link a smart tv with a Roku device in another room

I have a smart ty in my bedroom that’s connected to the internet, and I have a smart tv in the living room that I have my Roku device hooked to. 
how can I link my Smart tv in the bedroom To my Roku device in the living room. 
the tv in the bedroom does not have a Roku device hooked to it.  Need some help here! Please!  
Dale Griffin 

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Link a smart tv with a Roku device in another room

You can't.  You need a Roku for each TV unless the TV happens to be a RokuTV.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

You might be able to use a device that would utilize miracast to mirror the content from the one to the other but I have not tried to do that so far.  Not sure what product to use for that--search using miracast or mirroring, maybe.  Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
JennyMae52
Reel Rookie

how do i link my roku tv 1 to my bedroom tv with the same accout  i order staz on tv 1  its not letting link i need so HELP PLEASE

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@JennyMae52, it's possible to get Starz through Roku Pay or directly through Starz.  If you're paying through Roku your Roku devices have to be linked to the same Roku account.  You can check which Roku account a device is linked to by checking the email address on each device that's displayed under Settings->System->About.  If you're paying directly through Starz then it's simply a matter of using the Starz channel/app and logging in with your Starz credentials.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.