Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Internet problems (Wireless Connection)

Okay so, I don’t what caused it but every time I try and connect to my WiFi it says Unable to connect to a wireless network, which shouldn’t be the problem because all my other Roku stick and tv can connect to it, and I’ve tried resetting the roku stick and just unplugging and replugging it but still nothing plus all my other devices can connect to the internet. It can also connect to other WiFi’s so that’s not a problem but it won’t connect to my main one I use for it 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Internet problems (Wireless Connection)

I'm having the same issue. I've rebooted my modem/router, the roku stick everything... (which has been in the same spot for years now). I think it's time to but a different brand!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Internet problems (Wireless Connection)

I'm having a similar issue. Bought a roku express for my son, who ended up not needing it after his grandparents gave him an xbone for Christmas. So I put it in my room. Now the **bleep** thing won't stay connected to my wifi. I have done everything imaginable to get the **bleep** thing to work, short of taking it apart. And the customer support is no help. They don't help with these issues. I think I'm just gonna call it a loss and buy another fire stick.

0 Kudos