Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thatguybunger
Level 9

Re: Internet download Speed is Poor

So that's a big fat no on my previous post.  Roku was working fine this AM, got on about an hour ago, and no go.  Checked my other 2 Roku TV's...same thing.  Tried my Ultra and Premier.  Nothing.

Why on earth hasn't this been fixed?  I have essentially 5 Roku brick's in my house that sorta work when they want to, and no rhyme or reason when they will or won't work.  

I could sell the Ultra and Premier, but the TV's are a bit more of a pain to deal with.  Having a roku TV only to plug a Firestick or something else into it seems stupid.

0 Kudos
HelpfulDad
Level 8

AppleTV works flawlessly.  Too bad because Id rather not give Apple more money but Roku doesn’t care after they sell you the box

0 Kudos
OwnerofDevices
Level 8

I recently got a Verizon branded Android tv streaming box on Tuesday. It comes with a wireless AC wifi adapter and with a good not great wifi signal it connects to my router at 846mbps. All of my 5 Roku devices are wireless AC devices and connect at 169mbs back to my router with a strong signal. 

0 Kudos