Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karmagedon
Roku Guru

Re: Internet download Speed is Poor

Yay, restart save the day again!

0 Kudos
LH

Is the quickest fix purchasing sticks? 

0 Kudos
Getzinj

FYI, I have a WIRED Internet connection with approximately 200 Mbps connection. Roku says the speed is merely “good” at 76 Mbps. 

Seriously? A wired connection to a 200 Mbps internet only gives me 76 Mbps on the Roku?  Something is seriously wrong. 

Deeandme93

I'm having the exact same problem streaming starts and stops the percentage keeps coming on the screen internet download speed says good (3 BPS) SO I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS please let me have any suggestions you may have that have worked for you

0 Kudos
Tipony11

Reset your network connection in the advance settings menu. Then go to network menu and log back into your wireless internet.

0 Kudos
LatinaLinda2
Reel Rookie

Re: Internenot your devicet download Speed is Poor

Not your device. I have 3, all have same problem. Paid for a yearly program...no change. Website directed to...not available 

0 Kudos
ghdavis

Hi Danny,  this problem is very unusual, my Nvidia is showing 80mbs down with an ethernet connection and on the same connection my Roku TV is reporting between 12 - 14 mbs down. If I run analiti I show about 80mbs download? 

0 Kudos
LatinaLinda2
Reel Rookie

I'm not Danny. And I am waiting on a response for a few months now. Download speeds inconsistant with ROKU only. I have three. All have intermittant problems. All the same...download speed. 

0 Kudos
ina33
Reel Rookie

You've contacted ROKU? If not, I don't think they monitor these "customer community" questions, so you can try the article link below, or try the "Agent support" link, to see if you can get personalized help. Good luck.
https://support.roku.com/article/213122277

0 Kudos
Valvo

I'm having the same issue, I have 100/10 Mbps optical fiber Internet and my Roku TCL 55R617 TV doesn't show more than 30Mbps (shows "good" when using the Check Connection tool). It doesn't matter if it is Wi-Fi or wired, it will always show the same and now I'm starting to get a lot of buffering issues when streaming 4K in YoutTube. I should be getting 100 since this is supposed to be a Megabit internet port, this is really frustrating. Roku, you need to solve this ASAP.

0 Kudos