Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Internet connectivity bug in 9.3 update?

How can we contact Roku support to get this 9.3 update fixed????? It is not working right and want connect to my internet!! Yes my internet works.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
91 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Bugs in 9.3 update

@Soulelady 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are having issues connecting to your wireless network, we would recommend checking out some wireless troubleshooting tips on our Support page here: What should I do if I cannot connect to my home network or the internet?

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Internet connectivity bug in 9.3 update?

I am having the same issue. My wifi works with my computer and phone but my Roku won't connect. 

Highlighted
Level 8

Do you see the WIFI access point listed?

Highlighted
Level 7

Having the same issue here. I see the wifi account and enter the correct password with correct case sensitive lettering and no connection. Restarted system and router. Reset to factory. the same thing with 2 separate Roku Express devices.

Highlighted
Level 7

Make that 3 devices doing the same thing. 2 Roku Express and 1 Roku Premiere+

This is ridiculous!!!

Highlighted
Level 7

I’m having same issue with insignia Roku tv 24” LED TV model NS-24ER310NA17 serial no 5066H0731025

Please help!! TIA

Highlighted
Level 7

All of a sudden, both my Roku express are unable to connect to my WiFi. My WiFi works fine, computer, phone all hook up to it. I’ve had these Roku devices for the last two years and all of a sudden today they lost connection to WiFi. Any suggestions?

Highlighted
Level 9

I'm having a connectivity problem with a wired connection. Several features say "no connection" and the time flips between "time" and "no connection" 

Highlighted
Level 8

I am also having this issue and it’s getting extremely old. I’m about a day away from buying an Amazon Firestick and completely ditching the Roku.