Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Incorrect password connect to tablet or smartphone

I just got the roku premiere. I’m at a hotel trying to connect to there WiFi when I click I’m at a hotel and dorm it tells me to use my smartphone or tablet and go to see ting and connect to the roku using the password provided. Every time I try connecting to the roku through my phone using the password provided. It gives me a error message on my phone saying incorrect password. I repeated multiple time reset the roku and phone but I sill get the same password and I’m positive I’m typing the password in correctly.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Incorrect password connect to tablet or smartphone

@Bozoot 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Have you activated this device prior to trying to connect with the Hotel & Dorm feature? Please be aware that the Roku device needs to be activated prior to connecting with Hotel & Dorm.

For more information using the Hotel & Dorm feature, visit our Support page here: How do I use Hotel & Dorm Connect to connect to the internet?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos