Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PVL
Level 8

How to talk to technical support

My Roku Express has stopped connecting reliably to my Vodafone router. I’ve looked at the myriad of posts on this and nothing suggested works so I’d like to talk to a technician. However, this is harder than it sounds – apparently they don’t offer support for this! Does anyone have any info on how best to invoke an actual human being?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bcbg
Level 7

Re: How to talk to technical support

Spoiler

Im having the same problem and im with vodafone as well.My Roku express can see all my neighbours wifi but not mine .It only works temporarily if i reset my router.Not sure whether its a Roku issue or vodafone 

0 Kudos
Adamcox99
Level 7

did anybody manage to solve this? On Vodafone home broadband and having same issue, unable to find network.. finds other networks and my phone hotspot fine. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

I assume you're in the UK?  Make sure you're using a supported Wi-Fi channel - 1 to 11 for 2.4GHz, non-DFS channel for 5GHz.

0 Kudos