Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharTurner
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku not finding any wireless networks

Thank you, Finally!!! after unplugging devices, restarting the router and my Roku device, and resetting the wireless connection, many, many, many, many times, THIS is the procedure that worked for me! 

0 Kudos

Nope, didn't work for me yet. It just restarted my device and settings, but didn't work out my problem.  Thanks though. 

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@Kaileykaydenma  Which Roku model do you have?

0 Kudos
CharTurner
Channel Surfer

I have a Roku Premiere

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@CharTurner  That’s the name. What is the model number? It’s written on the outside of your device 

0 Kudos
CharTurner
Channel Surfer

I had to change router settings :  2.4 GHz WiFi:

1. channel select: from "auto" to "1"  

2  channel width: from "auto" " to" 20" ***

I've had no problems connecting to my wifi network since making these changes

CharTurner
Channel Surfer

3920x roku premiere

0 Kudos
Ello2022
Roku Guru

@CharTurner  The Roku you have only works on the 2.4 GHz. You need to change your modem settings to use b,g,n 

0 Kudos
Joshua5507
Reel Rookie

So I was having the same troubles as everyone else did a hard test and still no networks  it's a 

Onn.  

Serial yk001m487179

Software version  10.5.0 build 4210-an

Device I'd ld5021487179

If anyone can help me out I'd be grateful  won't show any networks even after restart I have 2.5 hz internet  but can go 5.0  please help and reset  wifi doesn't help or hasn't so far

venusdc12

I did that on both my phones AND the Roku. That's what all the support pages said to do. Reset your network. I've done that and restarted my hotspots and my Roku and still won't work. It says it connected with excellent signal strength. I am exhausted trying to get it to work!!! Help!!