Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

How to Find MAC Address?

Jump to solution

I also need customer support. I have a stick thingy thats not usb. Probably express2? I cannot find my mac address to use roku away from home since this place has only 1 wifi bar :/ 

Tech at resort needs mac to authorize internet connectikncand i cant w o the daymn mac address

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: How to Find MAC Address?

Jump to solution

@Helpthisuser  Thanks for the note. The MAC address of your device can be located in the Settings>System>About menu. Some Roku models may also have the MAC address printed on the bottom of the device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

@Helpthisuser  Thanks for the note. The MAC address of your device can be located in the Settings>System>About menu. Some Roku models may also have the MAC address printed on the bottom of the device. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hello Tanner, 

Is there a way to getting to the settings page without setting up the internet?  For me to connect my device, I need to register the MAC address first.  I cant seem to find settings as I only get prompted to set up my internet connection. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Can you still find mac address without wifi?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I have the same issue. Did you ever figure it out?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I need to find my wired Ethernet MAC address. I can’t find it anywhere on the tv, box, or in system settings. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

It's in Settings->Network->About

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I can’t connect to our internet until I list the MAC address with my provider.  Therefore I can’t get the number under settings.  How can I find the MAC address without internet?

0 Kudos