Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Home network not being found

Jump to solution

@rob62771 

Thanks for the note.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am getting no connection. It started yesterday. Please help!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku TV all of a sudden lost my home network connection and can’t find it even when I put it in

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How do I send a personal message? My TV is not finding my network. I have the serial number and I have my email address but I don’t know how to send you a personal message

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

Click on his name (above) and then View profile.  There's a link to send a private message there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My Roku was working fine for months and all of a sudden it lost network connection. It won’t even pull up our network. I did factory restart and still can’t get it to pull up. I unplug router and Roku and same problem. My network is both 2.4 and 5 so it should work, but doesn’t. Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes. Was previously connected however lost connection. Had to swap out modem. Now can't find my home network Was able to connect another ROKU on a second TV. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yes, have 2g and 5g. Previously working but lost connection. New modem. Now can't find my network. My other roku connect without issues. Have unplugged, turned TV off then on, did rescan. My Roku doesn't qualify for support. Any other suggestions? Not good to not have access during this stay home mandate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

ROKU Express

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

It doesn't support 5GHz, so it won't see that one.  Have you tried rebooting your modem?  Unplug the power for a few seconds and plug it back in.

0 Kudos