Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
I have a Roku Streaming Stick+ plus and all was going well until recently. After not using the stick for a good while and changing to an Asus router my Harmony Elite remote will no longer find the Roku. Details follow:
1. Roku has an IP address, channel 35.
2. The Roku app can find and control the stick.
3. Both the stick and Harmony hub are on the same 2.4 GHz network.
4. Full reset of Roku made no difference.
5. Firmware up to date everywhere.
So all internet interaction and most local will work other than the fact that my Harmony no longer sees and therefore cannot control the stick, after having done so previously.