Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Skinny68
Binge Watcher

Re: Error code 14.30 But Internet Connection Strong and Working

Jump to solution

@fixitnowpleaseso turn off 5G on the router then connect your Roku once it’s connected then turn back on your 5G 

mcd11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I’ll try that. We’ll see how far I get. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
buddyrevell
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have COX internet and this has happened to me the last few days (Very Frustrating) I couldn't find codes you spoke of at first, but rebooting my wifi from Cox seemed to work yesterday. 

It happened again this morning and I was able to find the settting you posted via COX online portal and low and behold, just as yours? Mine was to g/n not b/g/n. 

I changed it to b/g/n and it works great! 

Thank you! 

Hope that helps all! 

0 Kudos
jmhaggin

Jump to solution

I cannot thank you enough kind sir or ma'am. I was on the verge of dropping my two Rokus in the dumpster after dealing with this issue on and off for a month. 

0 Kudos
Chenjen

Jump to solution

Just followed these directions in the Xfinity app.  Once I switched the 2.4GHz to b/c/n, my Express immediately connected to the internet.

(I have an Express+ model 3910RW.)

Thanks!

mcd11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Keep forgetting to post. I called Xfinity the other night and after a bunch of rebooting and being put on hold, the rep was able to reset my 2.4 gHz and the Roku connected. Then it disconnected 30 minutes later. She had emailed me the link to update my router so I was able to switch to the b/g/n and it’s worked ever since. Tho everything has been running a little slower. 

Thanks for this tip!! 

0 Kudos
Skinny68
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@mcd11 wrote:

I’ll try that. We’ll see how far I get. Thank you. 

Any luck? @mcd11 

0 Kudos
mcd11
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Skinny68 It took a while for me to access the xfinity router settings online, but once I did, I was able to change the channel to b/g/n (or whatever the letters are that the poster said to do) and it’s been working so far!! 

Apinedoh

Jump to solution

This option is not working even, I followed the steps but the problem is the same the intensity is very low and I used two Routers and a different red connection 

0 Kudos
Chemilky

Jump to solution

To: Matwood26

Thank you so much for your posts. I am 72 and your info was easy enough for even me to follow! Many, many kudos to you!!!

0 Kudos