Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Error code 014.30

Can’t connect Rocky to home network

keep getting error code 014.30

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Error code 014.30

@Tomotoole Thanks for reaching out. That error code usually indicates that you need to fully reboot both your Roku device and your wireless router. I recommend disconnecting the power to your wireless router for a couple minutes, then reconnecting it again. Once it loads up fully and reconnects to the internet, then plug your Roku device back in again, and try to connect once more. 

You can see more tips about connection error codes, and troubleshooting steps here: https://support.roku.com/article/208755728-what-should-i-do-if-i-cannot-connect-to-my-home-network-o...

If for some reason that isn't clearing things up, you might try changing your wireless network password to remove any special characters.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please reply with both the specific make/model of wireless router that you are using, as well as the model of Roku device you have from Settings>System>About. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos