Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Error code 003

Jump to solution

do you really think I understand any of what you said?  Roku is advertised as being simple to set up?

the Roku is setup with the network.  The Roku stick cannot get an update from the Roku server. What do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

cant get device to work errow code 003

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same exact problem on a Roku stick purchased yesterday. Same repeated answers from “customer service”, no resolution. Totally regret purchasing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Gentlemen:I worked on your posted solution to update my software on newly purchased roku premiere device and was unable to update either manuallly or automatically via your solution.  Please help me either with a link or an assistant via telephone or text message.  Thanks  Henry Cover (loyal roku owner)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 1

Jump to solution

I live in a nursings home rehabilitation center and I'm trying to hookup my roku premiere and keep getting error code 003 what can I do. 

0 Kudos