Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BenTen92
Level 7

Error Code 014.30

Hi All, 

I'm a new user here, and I've been having the same issue with my Roku for a few days now - it's unable to connect to my main wifi network, showing error code 014.30.  The cord came unplugged from the wall and it's been happening ever since I plugged it back in.  It connects to other networks just fine as far as I can tell (I connected to my phone to download any software updates - no luck there).  I've tried disabling network pings, cycling power to the Roku and router, soft resets, and doing a hard reset to restore to factory settings - no luck.  I know other people have had this issue, 

Thank you!

BenTen92

0 Kudos
2 Replies
atc98092
Level 13

Re: Error Code 014.30

Confirm if you are using a 2.4 GHz wireless, or 5 GHz. If 5, there's some channel numbers that the Roku does't work on. I believe there might be a few in 2.4 that have the same issue. 
Dan
Nvidia Shield, Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
sk00ter
Level 7

Re: Error Code 014.30

Do you have any special characters in your Wifi password? This is what prevented me from connecting. I had to change it to alphanumeric and remove any symbols or punctuation before I could connect.
0 Kudos