Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christhian
Level 7

Error 001

Tengo problema con la instalación de mi roku tv, siempre que intento me envía el mensaje de error 001, he intentado de diferentes formas; resetear el tv, directo cable ethernet, etc.. tengo como 2 meses de estar intentando y nada.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
makaiguy
Level 11

Re: Error 001

Translation from Spanish via Google Translate:

I have problem with the installation of my roku tv, whenever I try it it sends me the error message 001, I have tried in different ways; reset the tv, direct ethernet cable, etc .. I have like 2 months of trying and nothing.
Roku 3, 4200X, Ser 4124C7087583, wifi connected - Samsung UN55ES6100
Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi connected - JVC EM37T
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bill_Blue
Level 7

If you see “Error 001” and the message “not connected” in the upper right corner of the TV screen, it means that your Roku TV/device is not connected to a network.  Hope this helps you.
PC user since 1981 & Roku for 10 years.
65" Samsung UN65JS9000 w/Vizio soundbar & Roku Ultra
Hisense (Roku) 43R7E 4K HDR & Vizio soundbar.
Roku Stick in guest room; In master bedroom: Vizio 32" TV w/Stick+ & ZVOX V420 Soundbar
0 Kudos
Christhian
Level 7

Me sale que no puedo conectarme a la red, no es el router porq todos los dispositivos se conectan menos el rokutv
0 Kudos
ghb51
Level 9

If you've already reset the tv and it won't connect directly with an ethernet cable there's probably something wrong with the tv hardware, the only suggestion I can think of is to bypass the router if possible and connect the tv directly to the modem and see if it works, if it doesn't then there's most likely a hardware problem with the tv.
0 Kudos