Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luka11
Level 7

Re: Device keeps restarting

Same issue here with Roku express! I can't believe it's been over a year since this issue was brought up and Roku hasn't provided a solution! How come this is legal?! 

If this helps anyone, my Roku #Express has been connected to the same TV, same wall power outlet with surge protection. After the issue started I changed the cables and the USB power adapter. I also factory reset the Roku and tried resetting my internet router.. The Roku still reboots itself every once in awhile, mostly with YouTube and Prime Video.

Is Roku dead as company?! Should I sell my stock??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
faithk
Level 7

For 2 months now my Roku Tv has been restarting itself and I have to log in is there a way to fix it 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @faithk

Thanks for the post.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? Do you always need to activate or link your Roku email address to your Roku TV every time it automatically restarts? 

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos