Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Connection lost in one room only

Hi @Gramy2,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get you up and running.

We recommend checking if your 2.4 GHz network is active by using your mobile phone and checking if you can detect the 2.4 GHz network. Roku Express is a single-band wireless device which means it only supports a 2.4 GHz connection, and your Roku Express will not recognize the 5Ghz network. We also suggest you reach out to your Internet Service Provider or ISP for assistance in checking if the 2.4 GHz network is active and not hidden. 

I would also recommend checking out our Support page for more troubleshooting issues here: How to connect your Roku device to the internet using Wi-Fi® or Ethernet | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Jessica_w2

I have been having the same problem. We have hooked up 2 different Roku devices in the room and it will not connect to the WiFi when it used to. We have tried everything and don't know what to do. Please help. 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @Jessica_w2

Thanks for the post.

Could you reply here with the model number of your Roku device? It can be found in Settings > System > About. Also, please provide us with the troubleshooting you've done so we know what steps we should take next. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos