Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamx13
Channel Surfer

Re: Connection issue WiFi Roku Express +

Jump to solution

The serial number is YG008N815419

Thanks.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@jamx13

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
wroger
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with my ROKU Express 3900X, serial # YG0000131869, device ID C3393013869.

Have rebooted the Express and my CISCO model DPC3825 modem. Launching the Express wi-fi  check connection command still gives me Error 017 - low wireless signal. A Google Chromecast device on the same TV works fine.

0 Kudos
GaTech_Man
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Is the same true for the 3910RW, 3920RW, and 3920X? All three of my Rokus will randomly drop the wifi connection with Comcast and I cannot change the wifi mode of the router (XB7 - Arris TG4482A). It is quite annoying.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@wroger @GaTech_Man

Thanks for the post.

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Roku device to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos