Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amcnul19
Level 7

College Dorm Roku Connection

I am having issues with the 4th step of the "Hotel and Dorm Connect" feature on Roku. I was able to connect to my hotspot on my phone to set up and activate my Roku. But, now I want to switch to my school wifi. I found and selected my college Wi-Fi, and then I selected that I am in a hotel/dorm. Then I followed the instructions on the screen. I went to the Wi-Fi settings on my phone, connected to the Roku, entered the password, and successfully connected to the Roku. For the last step it says to open a browser on my phone to enter some info. When I open a browser on my phone, nothing happens. My phone gives me the same pop up as if I was not connected to the internet. What am I supposed to do when I open the browser, and how am I supposed to enter my name and room number? Am I supposed to get a direct Wifi link? I already submitted my Roku to my University's IT website (entered the MAC addressed and successfully registered my device). Any advice?? 

0 Kudos

0 Kudos