Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JMAJennings
Level 7

Cannot really use my Roku

Hey, my Roku isn't really able to connect to any of my apps. Most of the time when I go to it, it will just reset back to the big Roku opening thing before the home screen before i can even select any of my channels. Strangely enough once I start streaming, it rarely kicks me off back to the homepage. I basically cannot use my Roku at this point. If anyone can help me out that would be awesome, thanks. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
JMAJennings
Level 7

Re: Cannot really use my Roku

Btw I have a Roku SE hooked up to my livingroom TV

0 Kudos
JMAJennings
Level 7

I have checked and it is not my wireless network that is the problem

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@JMAJennings 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend trying to perform a factory reset on your device and setting it back up again to see if that resolves the issue you are experiencing.

For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number on the Roku device. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos