Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mom-N-Stiff
Level 7

Can't log in online

We have 2 TV's. The Roku streaming stick on our main TV is working fine but I can't sign in to Roku with my email and password. So I tried resetting my password. It goes in a loop. Reset password-I do it -sign in-attempt-reset password screen again. 

I can't locate my 2nd Roku remote so I'm trying to use a mobile remote on my phone. But can't log in. 

The good news is I told the password reset to log out of all accounts and it didn't log out on our one TV that's working.

Help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't log in online

If you reset your TV to the point where it's starting over and trying to connect to your Wi-Fi, you'll need a physical remote to get past that.  No app can connect to your TV until it's connected to your network.  Since it's a TV, you should be able to get a universal remote that supports your brand of TV.  The brand is not Roku.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos