Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't disable ROKU wifi signal

@Anonymous 

No you didn't.  That feature no longer works /available (removed).

[edit: removed reference to previously posted spam link which has been removed].

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just did it.  Home x5 fwd play back play forward.  Disable in that menu.  And wifi scan shows it’s no longer there.

atc98092

Yep, spam link on that web site as well, leading to a phony Roku user link page. Post reported.

Dan

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Anonymous
Not applicable

RUDE.  It worked for me.

0 Kudos
atc98092

You just joined the forum today. You've posted that same outdated, erroneous information more than once, and that page includes a link to a scam site. Sorry, not buying your explanation. 

Dan

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@Anonymous 

You do realize that Roku has updated the menu over time right?  The secret menu is now split into seperate menus, so the functions are no longer offered anymore. [REMOVED]
EDIT: Removed references to spam links as they have been removed from this thread.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

@Anonymous 

[REMOVED]
EDIT: Removed entire reply, as spam posts have been deleted from this thread.

~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just took a picture of my TV and that link  goes to pasteboard because imgur isn't working.

Michelle3
Roku Guru

@Anonymous 
Nope. [REMOVED]
EDIT: Removed references, as spam posts have been removed from this thread.

~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess What.  They'll see it, and you look ridiculous.

0 Kudos