Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendy0567
Level 7

Can’t connect any of my Roku devices

I have 3 roku ultra devices that all worked fine last night. My internet is working and modem is strong signal. Been on the phone with ISP all morning and it is a roku issue. How can I get my Roku’s working again because I am very close to throwing them all away and never using roku again. I cannot even contact a support tech. This is ridiculous. We have no way to watch any television now. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Can’t connect any of my Roku devices

I am assuming you are connecting to a WiFi access point, and not wired. If you go into the Settings menu, under System/Advanced system settings, you will find Network Connection Reset. This wipes all stored WiFi settings, including passwords. Then try to connect it again. 

One other potential issue is if your wireless changed its 5 GHz channel (this can happen when they are set to Auto-select) to one in the DFS range. Roku players will not work on those certain channels, but in theory it should just connect to your 2.4 GHz radio instead. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos