Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Can not find my network all other devices in the house are able to find. And previously Roku worked

My Roku can no longer find my WiFi network.
I went away for the week and now my Roku is stupid. It doesn’t see my WiFi network. I have reset the network connection on the Roku. Unplugged it restarted it etc. I also unplugged and reset my WiFi router.
All other decices in my home are able to find and use the network.
Any help out there as to what could be the cause of this sudden blind spot for my Roku?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Can not find my network all other devices in the house are able to find. And previously Roku wor

What model Roku do you have? If you are trying to connect to a 5 GHz wireless connection, the channel the router uses has to be a non-DFS channel. Basically any channel 48 or below, or 149 or higher. But that shouldn't effect connecting to a 2.4 GHz connection. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos