Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BKW80221
Level 8

Can not connect to my internet

I can not get my ROKU Express+ to connect to the internet.  All of my other devices connect so the internet is not the issue nor am I putting in an incorrect password.  I understand that times are tough right now but not being able to connect to anyone at ROKU for help is very upsetting.  I have followed all of the instruction - pressing the home button on my remote does not get me to SETTINGS -  there are only language preferences on the home screen,  I do not get a link code on my tv to link this device from the web site - I have unplugged and plugged everything back in twice and there is no change - the Roku keeps telling me that I need to check my password  - I even changed my password twice making it a simple password and that did not help  - I am at my wits end - I will never recommend a ROKU to anyone !

3 Replies
BKW80221
Level 8

Re: Can not connect to my internet

The error code that I keep getting is 014.40

debcalnan
Level 8

Did you ever get help with this?  I have the same issue and cannot get tech support and I paid for it!!!  

0 Kudos
renojim
Level 21

If you paid for tech support you got scammed.  Roku doesn't have any paid tech support.

0 Kudos