Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BKW80221
Level 8

Can not connect to my internet

I can not get my ROKU Express+ to connect to the internet.  All of my other devices connect so the internet is not the issue nor am I putting in an incorrect password.  I understand that times are tough right now but not being able to connect to anyone at ROKU for help is very upsetting.  I have followed all of the instruction - pressing the home button on my remote does not get me to SETTINGS -  there are only language preferences on the home screen,  I do not get a link code on my tv to link this device from the web site - I have unplugged and plugged everything back in twice and there is no change - the Roku keeps telling me that I need to check my password  - I even changed my password twice making it a simple password and that did not help  - I am at my wits end - I will never recommend a ROKU to anyone !

3 REPLIES 3\
BKW80221
Level 8

Re: Can not connect to my internet

The error code that I keep getting is 014.40

debcalnan
Level 8

Did you ever get help with this?  I have the same issue and cannot get tech support and I paid for it!!!  

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

If you paid for tech support you got scammed.  Roku doesn't have any paid tech support.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos