Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
typical1
Level 7

Bought an Eero Mesh router and all Roku devices stopped working. Please Help!

Bought an Eero Mesh router and all Roku devices stopped working. Everything was connected to my Netgear router and my 4 devices were working fine. I already attempted resetting the network and I reset the router with my ISP and Eero support. One thing that is recommend is to delete the apps that are not working from the device and reinstall them. Now it is giving me an error of failure to install. My Samsung tv is working just fine so I think it's an issue between the Eero and Roku. Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
boogernose
Level 18

Re: Bought an Eero Mesh router and all Roku devices stopped working. Please Help!

so for some reason something is suggesting you do a total restart from the beginning.

Just do it press the air-hole reset button in for 30 seconds with a paper clip.

And just pair it with your account at roku.com

---A problem clearly stated is a problem half solved---.
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Bought an Eero Mesh router and all Roku devices stopped working. Please Help!

I bought eero mesh routers during prime day sale, older one not the wifi6. All my roku work fine with it, I had to go to network settings for each, find the new network, enter new password, each was back up and running ever since. I have 11 roku's. Smiley Happy

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos