Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Amazon Prime Works on Phone and Computers but not on 4 Roku Devices

I have 4 roku devices. Three are connected by Wifi and one is connected by Ethernet. Last week they all stopped working for Amazon Prime and Youtube TV. I purchased these last year and they have worked just fine up until last week. On the roku devices I can still stream Netflix and Disney+. When using a phone or computer Amazon Prime and Youtube TV works just fine. My network has not changed. Everything is on the same LAN subnet. I have tried rebooting the devices, uninstalling the apps and even doing a factory reset. Nothing has worked. When doing a internet test it passes. When trying to check for an upgrade or trying to uninstall an app it give an error that there is no internet connection. Funny thing is a lot of other apps still stream on the Roku's. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Amazon Prime Works on Phone and Computers but not on 4 Roku Devices

Do you have Spectrum as your ISP?  There's a lot of reports of problems with them and Rokus reporting no Internet connection.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Comcast/Xfinity is our ISP

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I've also lost the ability to load Prime on one device but not the other.

0 Kudos