Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tvwatch4me
Level 7

Amazon Prime Works on Phone and Computers but not on 4 Roku Devices

I have 4 roku devices. Three are connected by Wifi and one is connected by Ethernet. Last week they all stopped working for Amazon Prime and Youtube TV. I purchased these last year and they have worked just fine up until last week. On the roku devices I can still stream Netflix and Disney+. When using a phone or computer Amazon Prime and Youtube TV works just fine. My network has not changed. Everything is on the same LAN subnet. I have tried rebooting the devices, uninstalling the apps and even doing a factory reset. Nothing has worked. When doing a internet test it passes. When trying to check for an upgrade or trying to uninstall an app it give an error that there is no internet connection. Funny thing is a lot of other apps still stream on the Roku's. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3\
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Amazon Prime Works on Phone and Computers but not on 4 Roku Devices

Do you have Spectrum as your ISP?  There's a lot of reports of problems with them and Rokus reporting no Internet connection.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
tvwatch4me
Level 7

Comcast/Xfinity is our ISP

0 Kudos
honeybe
Level 7

I've also lost the ability to load Prime on one device but not the other.

0 Kudos