Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonnieBelle1
Level 8

Re: Roku Express stick can't find any Internet signals

Agreed

0 Kudos
BonnieBelle1
Level 8

Re: All of a sudden Roku will not connect to wireless network

At this point...i would recommend NOT buying anything Roku related. These devices are the only ones i have issues with. Literally tried everything from changing passwords and resetting everything to having network provider come to my home. It is the device amd it is highly frustrating that nothing is being done about it. I just keep getting the same troubleshooting response as if i have not tried all things listed. What a huge waste of money on the tv and express. Customer support (OR whatever you want to call it) is TERRIBLE

0 Kudos
Tracy6413
Level 7

My 32 inch Roku TV is not connecting to the internet where do I do

0 Kudos
Lsoto
Level 7

I recently had this issue and reset router and Roku at the same time and it came back on. For some reason doing individual did not work. 

0 Kudos
NancyS
Level 8

Great! I tried that too many times and finally got my money back returning it. Got another roku  Device with different model for much more lesser price which works without any issues. All I did is 1 time set up and all set.

0 Kudos
NancyS
Level 8

But still, Roku is a garbage company with no support and responsibility of what they are Selling in the market.

0 Kudos
MBBrytowski
Level 8

After over a year of not being able to connect, it finally fixed itself.  I think connecting my iPad using the airplay method allowed it to update and fix itself.  May be worth a try.

0 Kudos
BonnieBelle1
Level 8

Yea i have up. The support sucks and i would never buy another roku product again. 

0 Kudos
Phildetwei
Level 7

Same issue here. Worked for months then simply stopped working. Will not connect no matter what is done. Now I have to replace my Roku device and the Roku sound bar... Never again will I buy anything from this company.

0 Kudos
doroteomejia01
Level 7

Can I speak to a lived person.  I need some had my Roku for about a year.  All suden stop working, tv say i don don't have connection.  I have tried everything and still can't get to work.  I even upgraded my Uverse from 300bpm to 1000 and still can't get it to work on this tv.  I tried it on another tv and works just fine.  Could it my  tv?  

@MBBrytowski wrote:

I am also having this same issue.  My connection actually went out months ago.  I have done everything, had cable out who says its the TV.   Tried to update the insignia TV that has built in Roku but it needs to connect to the internet to update.  Everything else connects to the internet just fine.   Tried the dual channel, didn't help, got a new router, booster for the internet through DISH and they couldn't get it to work either.   System shows the wireless when I search and wireless connects and shows full strength and will show wireless connection, but won't set up the internet connection.  Occasionally, I will get two green checkmarks but TV still won't connect to the internet.  I am starting to think it is the TV and will be a little peeved if this is the case.  TV is less than 3 years old.  I am so extremely frustrated.

@MBBrytowski wrote:

I am also having this same issue.  My connection actually went out months ago.  I have done everything, had cable out who says its the TV.   Tried to update the insignia TV that has built in Roku but it needs to connect to the internet to update.  Everything else connects to the internet just fine.   Tried the dual channel, didn't help, got a new router, booster for the internet through DISH and they couldn't get it to work either.   System shows the wireless when I search and wireless connects and shows full strength and will show wireless connection, but won't set up the internet connection.  Occasionally, I will get two green checkmarks but TV still won't connect to the internet.  I am starting to think it is the TV and will be a little peeved if this is the case.  TV is less than 3 years old.  I am so extremely frustrated.

0 Kudos