Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: All 5 of our Rokus stopped seeing our Home Network, Not sure how to proceed.

@snemm, your 3930 only works on the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band (channels 1 to 11).  If you just got a new modem/router ensure the 2.4GHz band is enabled.  ISPs have a habit of disabling it.

As for upgrades, check your offers at https://my.roku.com/offers or https://my.roku.com/upgrade .

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JRMettner

Re: All 5 of our Rokus stopped seeing our Home Network, Not sure how to proceed.

all of the sudden my Roku ( HD 4 K HDR ) started advising that my modem was weak strength and I needed to move my model\m closer, which I cannot do  ..I have ATT and the strength has not changed what should I do ...they say that Roku will send a extender but can find a place to order one and course no phone number for anything which's pisses me off.  any ideas

@kayelmo wrote:

I have been having this exact same issue. 3 rokus and none of them will find my wifi name. All of my devices are connected to my wifi so I know there is no issues with my internet. This is a Roku issue that needs to be fixed immediately! I even tried updating the Roku but it says I’m not connected. When I go to about it has my wifi name listed as the network but still says I’m not connected. Mine has also been doing this since Thursday! 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@JRMettner, what's the model number displayed under Settings->System->About.  The model name isn't helpful as names get used over and over again.  The HDMI extender is only for sticks and only serves to move the stick slightly away from the TV in case it's the TV itself that's causing interference.  It would do nothing for any other device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos